You’ve been looking forward to seeing the faces of your family and friends. Your guests arrive to celebrate your union. Instead of looking into their smiling faces, you find yourself staring at an ocean of small, hand-held devices!
I’ve witnessed this scenario happening at weddings more and more. Recently, I came across this great article which I hope every bride and groom will read and consider while in the planning stages of their special day. You’ve already invested in your professional photographer and videographer; let them take care of capturing your wedding day moments so your guests can actually join ‘with you’ in the celebration!
Read our reviews on Wedding Wire
- The Garten Verein Galveston Wedding Galveston Reception Galveston Wedding Photographer Historical Wedding Venue
- The Tuscany Villa Wedding Venue Houston Wedding Photographer Katy, TX
- House Plantation Wedding Venue Houston Wedding Photographer
- Ashton Gardens West Houston Wedding photographer
- Grace Episcopal Church Wedding Photography Galveston